Minor failure NF
- Are mistakes which influence the expected usability of the product for the intended use only slightly.
- Doesn’t influence directly the normal-critical customer in the sales and leads to no complaints.
-.Awards the product a unclean and unskilful impression.
- The producer has to point out to this minor failure and has to provide for their elimination.
Principal fault HF
- Are mistakes which influence the expected usability of the product for the intended use
- Makes the product hardly to sale and leads with a normal-critical customer probably to complaints, prize reductions, credits or returns.
Critical defect KF
- Are those through which the product gets unqualified for the intended use or becomes unsalable because it is damaged, the function isn’t guaranteed or determining processing defects are existent.
- By the use of the product (material) leads to too high costs, because a before incalculable effort is necessary (additional consumption, aftercare, etc.)
- Which leads to a 2-nd choice production or committee.